I am an adult and I am concerned about a child

If you are concerned about the treatment of a child outside of school, you can do one of these things:

  1. Speak to any adult in school at any time. We are here to help you.
  2. Report it to the school’s Designated Safeguarding Officers
    • Park Primary – Ms Meadows, Mr Rowsell, Mrs Lines at any time.
    • Parkwall Primary – Mr Risdale
  1. Ring the school on
    • Park Primary –  01454 866536                   
    • Parkwall Primary – 01454 867114
  1. Email the school
  1. Contact South Gloucestershire’s Social Services Access and Response Team:

01454 866000 ‐ Monday to Friday 9am ‐ 5pm

01454 615165 ‐ Out of hours and at weekends

In an emergency, please ring 999

For further information, please go to South Gloucestershire’s website: www.southglos.gov.uk/safeguarding