I am concerned about an adult outside of school

If you are concerned about the safety or well-being of an adult (where children are not involved),  you can do one of these things:

  1. Contact South Gloucestershire’s Adult Social Services:

    01454 868007- Monday to Friday 9am ‐ 5pm
    01454 615165 ‐ Out of hours and at weekends

  2. Look at the following website for advice: southglos.gov.uk/safeguarding/adults

In an emergency, please ring 999